GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY

As I sat down to write this message, the Holy Spirit prompted me to edify and encourage all readers.  I truly believe that the following word is from the Lord, and I pray you will be built up by it in your faith.  This is what I believe the Holy Spirit has led me to share with you:

 

  1. The first word is for those who are captive to a besetting sin, lust or habit.  You have felt defeated, wicked, helpless.  Satan has told you you’re evil and that God is turning away from you.

I remind you of what God said to a group of Israelites who were going into Babylonian captivity, a result of their past sins.  Even though these Israelites were under discipline for their sins, God called them “good fruit.”  Then he promised, “I will set my eyes on you for good… I will build you up, and not pull you down; I will plant you; and not pluck you up.  I will give you a heart to know me… I will be your God; you shall return unto me with your whole heart” (Jeremiah 24:4-7).

All you need is godly sorrow, a desire to be free and a yearning for him.  He will not forsake you.  He is going to supernaturally change and deliver you! 
 

 

  1. I also have a word for those who feel they have lost direction.  You feel confused about a number of issues in your life.  You have no one to turn to, and some things appear as if they are out of control.  You wonder, deep within in your heart, whether you are under some kind of discipline or judgment from God.

    Please receive this word from the Holy Spirit: “O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  O Lord, correct me, but with judgment (justice); not in anger, lest thou bring me to nothing” (Jeremiah 10:23-24).

    The Lord will not allow you to be brought down by despair or hopelessness.  He will not allow anything in your life to mislead you or confuse you.  He will do what is best for you, but never in anger.  God is not mad at you.  He will direct you, if you will give him your faith, no matter how weak.  Trust his love. 

This is the word I know the Holy Spirit has prompted me to send you.  May you be encouraged and helped by it.