MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE UPON YOU

I was much in prayer about what the Lord would have me say to you. While meditating, the Holy Spirit prompted me to carefully read again Psalms 33 and 34. After reading these two Psalms, I knew immediately what the Lord wanted me to do.

I believe that in the following four passages, every single reader of this message will find a special, direct word from the Lord. God is faithful to send his people a word in season, and his Spirit will show you which of the following passages is yours at this very moment in time:

1. “Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield” (Psalm 33:18-20).
2. “For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. The Lord bringeth counsel of the heathen to nought; he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations” (Psalm 33:9-11).
3. “I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles” (Psalm 34: 4, 6).
4. “The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but God delivereth him out of them all” (Psalm 34:15, 17, 19).

God bless his precious Word to your heart. He sends his Word to heal.