THE LORD IS MERCIFUL AND GOOD TO THOSE WHO TRUST HIM

While I was praying about this message, the Holy Spirit whispered to me: “SOMEBODY READING THIS IS IN NEED OF ENCOURAGEMENT. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE REFRESHED AND DELIVERED FROM MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PAIN AND CONFUSION. SOMEBODY NEEDS A SPECIAL WORD OF HOPE EVEN WHILE READING THIS.”

Is that somebody you? I am thinking of someone who is facing trouble on all sides. Someone nearly overwhelmed by fears within and fightings without. Most likely this person has no one to talk who would fully understand, no one to trust in such an hour of trial.

I know in my spirit that God is using my pen right now to bring a word of hope and refreshment to someone near the end of their patience and endurance. Please hear the word of the Lord as I write this to you under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. God has heard your cry, and the following words to you are from his loving heart:

Satan is trying to implant lies in your mind in your time of weakness and trouble. He will try to convince you God is not with you. If you believe that lie, you can never escape Satan’s trap.

If you will quiet yourself before the Lord, and call on him in secret prayer, the Holy Spirit will tell you clearly: God is with you. He has not forsaken you. He sees you and knows what you are suffering. Jesus said, “Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world” (Matthew 28:20).

You are loved – and you are needed. Satan is a liar, hoping you will give in to despair by believing you are alone in your struggle. No, you are not alone – not ever. God has someone praying for you in your time of need.

You are going to come out of your trial victorious. But you must believe God has heard your cry. Just lean on the Lord. If he could show you all the good things ahead for you, you would rejoice with gladness.

Finally, hear God’s heart through his pure Word:

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall seek for me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:11-13).