USE GOD’S WORD TO INCREASE YOUR FAITH

The Spirit has been making it clear to me that all my praying is totally in vain unless I pray in faith. I can weep, fast, intercede, agonize and travail in prayer, yet make no impact with the Lord at all — unless I am doing it all with simple, childlike faith.
The Word says, “Let not that man [the doubter] suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord” (James 1:7).
The Lord commands us to trust Him. Yet, often we have so little confidence in Him, so little faith in His willingness and desire to answer our heart-cry. When we get to heaven, we will be amazed to discover all the blessings, peace and power we had at our disposal but did not appropriate because of our weak faith.
I challenge you to increase your faith. Ask the Lord to flood your soul with confidence in His willingness to over-answer your sincere prayers.
Do you want an increase in faith? When you go to prayer again, use the following Scriptures to reason with the Lord. He will not deny His own Word.
  • “Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him” (Psalm 62:8).
  • “He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler” (Psalm 91:4).
  • “Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You” (Psalm 56:3).
  • “Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him” (Proverbs 30:5).
  • “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me . . . and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:11-13).
Hold on by faith! He will answer you.