HAVE YOU BEEN WOUNDED?

During my prayer time the Holy Spirit led me to Psalm 56. This word is meant for those who have been wounded — whether by family, friends, or the words and actions of the ungodly.
It is a word also for those who love the Lord yet who shed tears and carry burdens that seem to grow heavier by the day. Some believers wake up every morning under a cloud of fear and despair. Financial problems can crush and frighten. Others face serious health battles and insufferable pain. Some grieve over family members who are in deep trouble, perhaps in rebellion against the Lord.
Hear the blessed Word of God directed to you in your hour of need:
Psalm 56:3: “Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. [I shall not be afraid].”
Psalm 56:4: “I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?”
Psalm 56:8: “You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle: are they not in Your book?”
Psalm 56:9: “When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back: this I know, because God is for me.”
Psalm 56:13: “For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?”
These are anointed words from the Spirit of God. I encourage you to pray over each verse listed and lay claim to it by faith. The Lord knows all about your struggles and pain. He knows every detail of your situation, and He hears even the unspoken cries of your broken heart.