GOD WANTS TO DELIVER YOU

When the three Hebrew children were thrown into the fiery furnace, a fourth man was there with them: Jesus! They didn’t get burned. In fact, their clothes and hair didn’t even smell of smoke. That’s the kind of deliverance God wants to bring you in your spiritual valley.

What is God’s motivation for wanting to deliver you? Is it because you have done something to appease him? Have you increased your prayer time? Do you spend more hours reading Scripture? All this is good. But Isaiah had the true revelation when he said, “Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee…Fear not: for I am with thee” (Isaiah 43:4-5).

God was saying to Israel in Isaiah 43, “You’re about to go through fires and floods. But don’t worry; I’ll walk with you through them all. And I’ll deliver you in the end simply because you are mine. I know you by name. And you are a delight to my heart.”